Wednesday, September 30, 2009

hello, my name is adriana...

and I'm addicted to coffee...again.

About once every two years I quit drinking coffee. I just get to a point where I realize that I'm addicted to coffee and I don't want to be, so I quit. The last time was last summer. It lasted for MONTHS. It was beautiful! I would wake up and drink water.

Well, one cup of decaf led to another, which led to a regular cup here and there...and well, here we are again.

This morning I woke up and I went to make coffee, but I was out of "the good stuff," so I just made some "maxwell house" coffee and i put some decaf starbucks in there to help with the taste. It didn't help. It tasted terrible, and it didn't have enough caffeine in it so I got a headache.

Maybe one day, maybe one glorious day I will over come. But until then...lets raise our coffee mugs up for a toast to the good coffee!


No comments: