I was looking through my blog and came across one titled "Detox: Day 1" that I wrote back in November 3, 2009. That's when I decided that I needed to start focusing on my physical health and I started following a book called "The Fat Smash Diet."
Today I was thinking about how far I've come nutritionally and physically and how much I've learned. I was disappointed in myself for not keeping some sort of journal about it. So you could say that this is my attempt to update my electronic journal on my journey.
So if you fast forward to today, June 10, 2011 (19 months later). I can run faster, work out harder and wear pants that are four sizes smaller!
I've learned so much about the connectivity of the physical body and the spiritual body. There's something absolutely fantastic about pushing yourself, physically, to places you did not think you were able! When I saw what my body was able to do, I was very surprised!
I'll do another post that will be the run through of all the things I've done so far to shock my body so it will keep losing weight and working hard.
In order for me to reach my goal I still have a ways to go, but when I look at where I came from I can't help but be utterly dismayed.
A lighter version of me.
No comments:
Post a Comment