Thursday, November 05, 2009

Detox: day three

So I woke up today and wasn't really hungry, so I didn't eat anything right away. I eventually had to leave though because I had a meeting, and I normally would have just left and then when I did get hungry I would have picked something up somewhere. Since I knew I wouldn't really be able to eat anything I had to eat at my house before I left. This is really good for me. To make myself plan better.

I still had a bit of a headache today because of the different things I'm eating and because of not having caffeine.

Yesterday i was making something to eat and I was gonna make rice but was craving veggies! That was fun! I haven't had this craving for veggies in a long time - I like that!

One thing I've learned is that I eat to not be hungry anymore, versus eating to provide myself with nutrition. I've had to cook a lot more since I have to make veggies and it's been delicious!

That's all for now.

No comments: