So I woke up today and I wasn't hungry, which I thought I would be. I did have a small, lingering, headache. I guess its from not having caffeine and very little sugar. I think after one day I've already started to realize that my sugar intake (from drinks as well as carbs) is normally really high!
I had some fruit and oatmeal for breakfast and some almonds and a hot tea, that was yummy!
Last night I talked to Amy Alexander and told her about the detox. She used a few words like irritbale and tired and hungry to describe what she thinks she would be like if she were to eat what I'm eating and not eat what I'm not eating. She is right, along with some other ones like not focused, and light headed. Its really interesting to see how addicted my body is to foods that I unconsciously put in my system.
Well, here we go day two!
Sent from my Verizon Wireless BlackBerry
No comments:
Post a Comment